RejuveneX Factor Firming Serum 1.7 oz (50 ml) by Life Extension
The skin is the largest organ in the human body weighing approximately ten pounds and covering an area of about 16 square feet. Our skin protects us from heat, cold, excessive water loss, and pathogens. It also provides us with sensory information about the nature of the external world. The skin is also an excretory organ, removing toxins from the body via perspiration.
The skin, as the outermost barrier of the body, is exposed to various sources of oxidative stress which can negatively affect its appearance, in particular UV-irradiation and environmental toxins such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, etc. Cross-linked (glycated) proteins are classic characteristics of apparent skin aging. Cross-linked proteins in the skin result in an unsightly leathery appearance.
The structure of the skin is supported by collagen, the main constituent of connective tissue. Epidemiological studies strongly indicate an association between tobacco smoking and skin aging.
Various animal and human studies have shown that topical solutions which include antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, as well as alpha-lipoic acid are beneficial to healthy-looking skin.
Replacing moisture lost to aging is a prime reason why people use face creams. Most commercial face creams are oil-based and work by blocking the release of water from the skin. As people grow older, however, they cannot rely on oil-based preparations to block the release of moisture. That is because aged skin loses the ability to attract moisture in the first place and fundamentally becomes dehydrated. At this point, aged skin needs to be replenished with its natural moisturizer complex in order to attract and retain water.
However, there is good news. Research indicates that we may have more control over the rate at which our skin appears to age than any other organ of the body. To slow the appearance of skin aging, an individual must take a comprehensive approach to managing all the factors that have been identified. The scientific literature now indicates that the daily application of a variety of agents can have a profound effect on the appearance of the skin. In addition, certain ingestible nutrients have been identified that can help promote healthy looking skin from within.
RejuveneX Factor Firming Serum is the latest update of the original RejuveneX Factor formulation by Professor Carmen Fusco that launched the science-based skincare revolution in 1983. This formulation provides 10 new compounds (a total of 28 proven active ingredients) in a nutrient-dense, deep-penetrating serum to promote the appearance of more youthful, firmer, healthier, and more vibrant skin. These 10 compounds include:
- Matrixyl synthe'6 to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hylasome EG10 to hold more moisture in skin cells and target free radicals.
- Salicylic acid to support production of new skin cells.
- Vegetal filling spheres to help replenish skin for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Pichia-resveratrol to help increase hydration … diminishing the appearance of fine lines.
- DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) to help smooth and firm skin.
- Poly P to support the production of collagen.
- Taurine for antioxidant benefits and to help inhibit premature aging.
- Botanimoist AMS to help boost the hydration of skin cells.
- Botanistat PF-64 to help preserve serum against environmental toxins.
- This serum is a more advanced, concentrated format … thinner than a cream to ensure superior, more direct absorption of these skin-enhancing compounds.
To get these 28 synergistic bioactives anywhere else, you'd need to layer on a dozen skin creams — each providing only 2 or 3 of these active ingredients — with some creams costing as much as $600! For a fraction of the cost, RejuveneX Factor Firming Serum delivers optimal dosages of the full range of these clinically proven technologies.
RejuveneX Factor Firming Serum comes in an airless pump to protect the integrity of the bioactives … and utilizes QuSome, the patented deep-layer cellular delivery system that provides sustained release for 6 to 8 hours! This formulation is uniquely free of paraben, irritants, estrogenic chemicals, antioxidant-inhibitors, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances.
- After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply a small amount of serum on your face and neck morning and evening.
- May be used alone or under makeup.
- Can be used for all skin types.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyphosphate, Taurine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Maleated Soybean Oil (Ceraphyl NGA), Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Pyrus malus (Apple) Saccharides, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, RNA, Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE), Avobenzone, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Octocrylene,Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Butylene Glycol, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Fragrance (natural grapefruit/lavender), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Ceramide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin test in a small area before using. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and contact a physician.
- Keep out of reach of Children
- Do not exceed recommended Use
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1.7 oz (50 ml)
Product ID: LX16211
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $48.75
You can also order by calling