Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark Extract 100 mg 60 Vegetarian caps by Life Extens
Life Extension Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark Extract is a natural plant extract containing procyanidins, bioflavonoids, and other health-giving molecules that synergistically support the body's natural defenses against five major processes that characterize premature aging. Its effectiveness is backed by 40 years of study. Life Extension Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark Extract is designed to counteract premature-aging-related changes by providing support for the following mechanisms:
- Membrane function: Pycnogenol promotes the integrity and normal characteristics of cell membranes.
- DNA function: Pycnogenol helps support normal DNA function through antioxidant activity and possibly other mechanisms.
- Easing inflammation: Pycnogenol helps ease inflammation by normal modulation of inflammatory cytokine molecules.
- Oxidative stress: Pycnogenol supports the normal functioning of healthy antioxidant systems to help suppress free radicals and protect DNA.
- Glycation: Pycnogenol supports cellular metabolism of sugar, healthy fasting, and post-meal blood sugar levels already within normal range, and normal sugar absorption in the intestine.
Unlike other forms of pine bark extract, Pycnogenol is a superior patented and standardized ingredient that has undergone extensive human clinical research to substantiate its numerous antiaging properties.
Suggested Use: Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use. Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) ||4 mg ||7%|
|Pycnogenol dried French Maritime pine (Pinus pinaster) extract (bark) [std. to 65% procyanidins (65 mg)] ||100 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents. Supported by over 40 years of research.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplement, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
- See bottom of bottle for optimal potency use by date and lot number.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX16376
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $48.00
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.