Vegetarian Sourced DHA 30 Vegetarian Softgels by Life Extension (expires 07/2015)
Short dated product. Expires 07/2015.
Although the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA occur together in fish oil, studies show that each of these fatty acids delivers unique health benefits. While most people obtain enough DHA from fish oil supplements, some individuals wish to boost their DHA levels for cognitive health.
Life Extension members now have access to purified DHA oil derived entirely from algae cells in culture. Vegetarian Sourced DHA is a premium DHA derived from sustainable algae sources. It meets the most rigid standards of vegan and vegetarian diets.
Suggested Use: Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use. Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||5 || |
|Calories from Fat ||5 || |
|Total Fat ||0.5 g ||1%|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (from algae oil Schizochytrium sp.) ||200 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, beta-carotene, caramel color.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly in a cool, dry place.
30 Vegetarian Softgels
Product ID: LX16403
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.00
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.