Breast Health Formula 60 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Women today face a growing number of health issues, including the need to support DNA gene structure in the breast. Detrimental factors such as the aging process, along with the daily bombardment of damaging environmental estrogen-like compounds, demonstrate the need to support a woman’s breast cellular structure.
A wealth of research shows that specific plant extracts can positively influence cellular status and remove some of the anxiety that women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Estrogen is broken down in the body into two important metabolites. Those metabolites are the good 2-hydroxyestrone and the bad 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. Scientists have identified nutrients like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that can tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can now take a phytonutrient-based formula that helps support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification. Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens — function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers that help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus preventing bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects3
- Plant lignans — boost beneficial enterolactone levels that favorably alter estrogen metabolism
- Cruciferous vegetable extracts and I3C — effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone
- Calcium D-Glucarate — safely facilitates the removal of harmful estrogen from the body through inhibiting beta-glucuronidase, a bad enzyme that rips the glucuronide conjugate off the estrogen
- Vitamin D — restores healthy genetic regulatory switching to aging cells Breast Health Formula provides nutrients that have demonstrated broad-spectrum support for preserving optimal breast health.
Suggested Use: Take two (2) capsules daily for individuals weighing up to 160 lbs. Those weighing over 160 lbs., take three (3) to four (4) capsules daily. This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) ||1000 IU ||250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium D-Glucarate) ||16.5 mg ||2%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide) ||2 mg ||1333%|
|Isoflavones (from Novasoy soy isoflavone concentrate) ||35 mg ||*|
|Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable Blend: Broccoli (Brassica oleracea l.) GMO-free Extract (plant and sprouts) [std. to 4% glucosinolates]; Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) 4:1 extract (leaf) Sawasabi™ Wasabi (Wasabia japonica) powder (rhizome) [std. to 12,000 ppm Total Isothiocyanate] ||550 mg ||*|
|Calcium D-Glucarate ||137.5 mg ||*|
|Indole-3-Carbinol ||100 mg ||*|
|Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) (providing Hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate complex) and Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG) [from ActiFlax™ flax lignan (Linum Usitatissimum L.) extract (seed)] ||25 mg ||*|
|DIM (3,3'-Diindolylmethane) ||14 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch.
ActiFlax™ is a trademark of Pharma Science Nutrients, Inc., all rights reserved
SoySelect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.; HMRlignan™ trademark is used under license from Linnea SA™
Sawasabi™ is a trademark of B&D Nutritional Ingredients, Inc.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX16996
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $25.50
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.