Winter Wellness 60 caps by Life Extension
Every winter, human immune systems are overworked as they provide essential defense against seasonal challenges— especially the immune systems of the elderly and very young. A crucial part of this protection comes from the immune system’s production of new antibodies when the new winter season’s pathogens are first introduced, which boosts the body’s preparedness for upcoming challenges during peak winter outbreaks.
In a remarkable discovery, the amino acids in Winter Wellness have been shown to work together to prime the immune system to optimize immune responsiveness. Taken daily, they support the host immune system’s primary defenders by enhancing the function of key immune cells to generate antibodies and naturally prime readiness—especially when taken at least two weeks prior to the first pre-season exposure to the winter’s new antigen challenges.
L-theanine is a distinctive amino acid found almost exclusively in tea leaves. L-cystine is an amino acid synthesized by the body from the cysteine molecules found in many plant and animal food sources. Scientists have found that L-theanine and L-cystine have potent, complementary effects on immune responsiveness.
Now combined in the next-generation, immune-supporting product Winter Wellness, L-theanine and L-cystine promote the natural enhancement in responsiveness that follows pre-season antigen-exposure by:
- Helping to enhance gamma delta T cells, ensuring an optimum state of readiness to respond through secretion of interleukin-2—a powerful immune regulator.
- Supporting the release of immune system proteins that coordinate interactions between T cells and antibodies— further promoting immune responsiveness.
- Contributing to the synthesis of glutathione—a potent endogenous antioxidant—that has a marked effect on immune function.
Scientific data supports that when these potent amino acids are used together, they support an enhanced post-exposure immune response.
Winter Wellness powerfully primes the immune system against seasonal winter challenges.
Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|L-Cystine ||700 mg ||*|
|L-Theanine ||280 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX17396
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $11.25
You can also order by calling