Vitamin D3 1000 IU 90 sgels by Life Extension
Vitamin D3 can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. But, due to the winter season, weather conditions, and sun screen usage, the body's ability to produce optimal vitamin D levels may be inhibited. These factors point to the value of taking a daily vitamin D supplement.
Life Extension has upgraded its vitamin D capsules to a small, easy to swallow softgel form that does not include allergen ingredients or vegetable stearate.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 90
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) ||1000 IU ||250%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
- Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX17539
Your Price: $5.25
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.