Vitamin D3 1000 IU 90 sgels by Life Extension
Vitamin D3 can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. But, due to the winter season, weather conditions, and sun screen usage, the body's ability to produce optimal vitamin D levels may be inhibited. These factors point to the value of taking a daily vitamin D supplement.
Life Extension has upgraded its vitamin D capsules to a small, easy to swallow softgel form that does not include allergen ingredients or vegetable stearate.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 90
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) ||1000 IU ||250%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
- Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX17539
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $5.25
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.