Provinal Purified Omega-7 30 sgels by Life Extension
Provinal contains purified palmitoleic acid, an omega-7 monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA). Palmitoleic acid is formed in the body from the conversion of glucose to fatty acids, or can be obtained in the diet from plant and marine sources. This fatty acid has been shown to support healthy cholesterol and C-reactive protein levels for those already within a normal range, and has a beneficial effect on other metabolic parameters.
Palmitoleic acid acts as a direct regulator of metabolism, with actions including:
- suppression of adipocyte cytokine expression
- promotion of pancreatic B cell proliferation and secretory function to support insulin production and glucose management
- enhancement of skeletal muscle glucose uptake
- stimulation of adipocyte peroxisome proliferator–activated receptor (PPAR)-gamma transcriptional activity, a nuclear receptor involved in fatty acid metabolism as well as modulation of cell proliferation and differentiation
Provinal contains no GMO ingredients. Each softgel contains less than 1% palmitic acid, which is less than the amount of palmitic acid contained in half a macadamia nut.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Palmitoleic Acid (Omega-7) (from Provinal highly refined anchovy and/or menhaden oil) (non-GMO) ||210 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX18123
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $20.25
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.