MacuGuard Ocular Support (formerly Super Zeaxanthin) 60 sgels by Life Extension
Lutein is one of the major components of macular pigment and it is essential to proper vision. Eating large quantities of lutein and zeaxanthin-containing vegetables can help provide the nutritional building blocks necessary to maintain the structural integrity of the macula. Itís difficult, however, to increase systemic circulation of these important nutrients through food alone. Now there is an easier way to bolster your eye integrity.
MacuGuard Ocular Support contains phospholipids, which are an integral part of the cell membrane. In addition to mixing well with other important fat-soluble components of the eye such as lutein, phospholipids have been shown to help support efficient absorption of dietary lutein in the blood stream as well.
Phospholipids have been shown in scientific research to improve systemic circulation and accumulations of lutein in the retina of the eyes, making them a potent all-around weapon in your arsenal for eye health.
MacuGuard Ocular Support offers triple eye protection:
- Supports concentration of lutein in the eye.
- Supports efficient absorption of lutein in the blood stream.
- Phospholipids enhance lutein in the cell membrane.
- Supports zeaxanthin concentrations in eye.
- Provides meso-zeaxanthin which is difficult to obtain from dietary sources.
This formula provides ingredients that have been shown to protect healthy eyesight. Each capsule contains MacuGuard carotenoid phospholipid blend, which provides phospholipids, lutein, meso-zeaxanthin and trans-zeaxanthin, along with cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) from European black currant extract.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|MacuGuard Carotenoid Phospholipid Blend: |
Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin]
|145 mg ||*|
|C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)] ||2.2 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, soy lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, soy fatty acids, beeswax, purified water, potato maltodextrin, annatto color.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX18856
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $16.50
You can also order by calling