Natural Estrogen 60 Vegetarian Tablets by Life Extension
Women suffering menopausal symptoms are challenged to safely manage night sweats, hot flashes, moodiness, and depression.
Recently published studies in medical journals show that certain plant-based extracts can reduce menopausal discomforts and support healthy estrogen metabolism—during menopause and beyond.
Natural Estrogen combines a patented hops extract with standardized lignans and other compounds that have been shown to target menopause symptoms. The compounds in Natural Estrogen include:
- Hops Extract: Clinically shown to reduce frequency of hot flashes by 50% and improve various other menopausal discomforts.
- Lignan Extract: Clinically shown to block some of estrogen’s unwanted effects.
- Licorice Extract: Clinically shown to reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes.
- Broccoli Extract: Found to modulate estrogens and maintain healthy cell division.
- Dong Quai: Believed in Chinese medicine to help with menstruation and menopausal symptoms.
- Chasteberry Extract (Vitex agnus-castus): Shown to support hormone and neurotransmitter balance, which is important for relief of menopausal symptoms.
Natural Estrogen...powerful nutritional support to help decrease menopausal complaints and maintain healthy estrogen metabolism!
Suggested Use: Take two (2) tablets in the morning with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Natural Estrogen should be taken cyclically: three weeks on and one week off, beginning on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for premenopausal women, and every day for postmenopausal women.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 vegetarian tablets
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) ||136 mg ||14%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) ||104 mg ||10%|
|Novasoy Soy isoflavone concentrate (Non-GMO) [standardized to 40% isoflavones (55 mg)] ||137.5 mg ||*|
|Broccoli Super Concentrate extract (plant) [standardized to 4% glucosinolates (12 mg)] ||300 mg ||*|
|Lifenol Hops (Humulus lupulus) extract (flower) [standardized to 0.12% 8-prenylnaringenin (144 mcg)] ||120 mg ||*|
|HMRlignan Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) [standardized to 90% Hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate (50 mg)] ||56 mg ||*|
|Dong quai extract (root) [std. to 1% ligustilide (0.25 mg)] ||25 mg ||*|
|Licorice extract (root) ||25 mg ||*|
|Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit) [std. to 5% flavonoids (1 mg)] ||20 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Warning: Do not take in case of pregnancy, lactation, or estrogen-dependent tumors.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
60 Vegetarian Tablets
Product ID: LX18926
Your Price: $28.50
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.