Cognitex with Pregnenolone & Brain Shield 90 sgels by Life Extension
Brain decline affects all aging humans. Scientific studies demonstrate more youthful cognition and memory in response to the proper nutrients. Cognitex provides the following brain boosting ingredients in one advanced formula:
- Gastrodin acts as a "brain shield," calming brain cells and helping to protect against oxidant, inflammatory, and excitatory damage. Gastrodin's multiple modes of action work together to improve circulation and shield the brain from age-related insults.
- Alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline boosts levels of acetylcholine; a neurotransmitter that enables brain cells to communicate. Acetylcholine is intimately involved in memory and learning. Acetylcholine levels markedly decline as humans age past 30.
- Vinpocetine enhances circulation, oxygenation, electrical conductivity of brain cells, and helps support healthy blood flow.
- Pregnenolone is a hormone involved in synchronization of brain cells that declines in normal aging brains.
- Hops and rosemary have all shown to help suppress inflammatory cytokines.
- Wild blueberry extract has been shown to inhibit oxidative and inflammatory changes in brain cells believed to be involved in memory decline.
- The ability of phosphatidylserine (PS) to improve cognitive skills has been extensively studied. Phosphatidylserine exerts significant benefit for cognition, especially those functions that tend to decline with age, including memory, learning, vocabulary skills, and concentration.
- Ashwagandha inhibits an enzyme (acetylcholinesterase) that breaks down acetylcholinein the brain.
- Grape seed extract improves blood vessel tone and elasticity, thus boosting cerebral oxygen flow.
- Uridine-5'-monophosphate (UMP)is a compound naturally found in the milk of nursing mothers and is essential to humans when brains are the youngest. Uridine-5'-monophosphate also supports superior cognitive function in aging adults.
Suggested Use: Take three softgels in the morning with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) ||600 mg ||*|
|Phosphatidylserine [from Sharp-PS] ||100 mg ||*|
|Pregnenolone ||50 mg ||*|
|Vinpocetine ||20 mg ||*|
|Leucoselect grape extract (seed) ||150 mg ||*|
|BlueActiv Wild blueberry extract (fruit) ||150 mg ||*|
|Sensoril Ashwagandha extract (root and leaf) [providing 10 mg withanolide glycoside conjugates] ||125 mg ||*|
|Uridine-5'-Monophosphate (disodium) ||50 mg ||*|
|Proprietary NeuroProtection Complex Blend |
Perluxan Hops (Humulus lupulus) standardized extract (cones), Rosemary standardized extract (leaf)
|125 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, sorbitol, carob color, maltodextrin, silica, modified food starch.
Warning: Pregnenolone may affect levels of other hormones, such as progesterone, estrogen, testosterone and/or DHEA. Do not take this product if you have a history of seizures. Do not take this product if you have breast cancer, prostate cancer, or other hormone-sensitive diseases. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX18979
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $46.50
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.