Super Booster With MacuGuard Ocular Support 60 sgels by Life Extension
Most people donít get enough oil-based nutrients from their diet. Super Booster solves that problem with a once-a-day softgel that provides high potencies of fat-soluble nutrients and other compounds.
Just one Super Booster provides:
- Vitamin K2: Studies show vitamin K2 provides superior benefits for bones, arteries, and other tissues. The MK-4 form of vitamin K2 is the most rapidly absorbed, but only remains active in the blood for a few hours. The MK-7 form of K2, however, remains bioavailable for a sustained 24 hours. Super Booster provides a potent dose of MK-7 and MK-4 (along with vitamin K1) to keep calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.
- Gamma tocopherol: Taking only alpha tocopherol displaces the critically important gamma tocopherol from cells in the body. Gamma tocopherolalso quenches a dangerous free radical (peroxynitrite) that plays a major role in age-related decline. It is vital that those taking vitamin E supplements also consume at least 200 mg a day of gamma tocopherol.
- MacuGuard Carotenoid Phospholipid Blend: To support eye health, macular density and healthy vision, MacuGuard provides zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, and lutein. Now that these carotenoids are included in the Super Booster formula, most people do not need to take a separate MacuGuard supplement.
- Black currant extract: Cyanidin-3-glucoside is the anthocyanin-rich purple pigment found in European black currant extract that helps promote eye comfort and health.
- Sesame lignans: Help boost tissue levels of gamma tocopherol via several different mechanisms.
- Lycopene: Evidence suggests those who ingest this carotenoid enjoy healthier prostate function. Lycopene also helps guard against LDL oxidation.
- Chlorophyllin: Scientific studies indicate chlorophyllin may protect against environmentally induced DNA damage.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
|Vitamin K activity
††Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 1000 mcg
††Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4) 1000 mcg
††Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 200 mcg
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
|Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin)
|Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols
|MacuGuard Carotenoid Phospholipid Blend
Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin)
|C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]
|Lycopene proprietary blend [from Micronized Lycopene and Tomat-O-Red natural tomato extract (fruit)]
|Sesame seed lignan extract
|* Daily Value Not Established
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: gelatin, flax seed oil, soy lecithin (phosphatidylcholine), glycerin, corn oil, safflower oil, olive oil, purified water, sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, soy fatty acids, silica, annatto, potato maltodextrin.
Warning: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX19806
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $31.50
You can also order by calling