Taurine 1000 mg 50 caps by Life Extension
Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid produced from cysteine. It is found abundantly in the body, particularly throughout the excitable tissues of the central nervous system, where it is thought to have a regulating influence. Taurine can help promote optimal blood flow to nerves. It also appears to play an important role in many physiological processes, such as osmoregulation, immunomodulation and bile salt formation.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule one to four times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 50
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Taurine ||1000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX19905
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $6.71
You can also order by calling