Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5 mg 100 tabs by Life Extension
Vanadyl sulfate is an effective form of the trace mineral vanadium. It may improve tissue sensitivity and promote already healthy glucose metabolism for those within normal range.
Suggested Use: Take one tablet every other day with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 100
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vanadyl sulfate hydrate (providing 1.5 mg vanadium) ||7.5 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX21310
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $11.25
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.