Melatonin 10 mg 60 caps by Life Extension
Melatonin releases from the pineal gland, reaching its peak at night to help maintain healthy cell division in tissues throughout the body. Secretion of melatonin declines significantly with age, as the pineal gland becomes calcified. Jet lag, shift work, and poor vision can disrupt melatonin cycles.
Suggested Use: Take one to five capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Melatonin ||10 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, rice flour.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Warning: If you have asthma or an autoimmune disease, do not use melatonin.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX33106
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $21.00
You can also order by calling