Melatonin 3 mg 60 Lozenges by Life Extension
Melatonin releases from the pineal gland, reaching its peak at night to help maintain healthy cell division in tissues throughout the body. Secretion of melatonin declines significantly with age, as the pineal gland becomes calcified. Jet lag, shift work, and poor vision can disrupt melatonin cycles.
Dissolve one lozenge under the tongue and swallow 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Use an additional lozenge if needed for sleep.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Lozenge
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Melatonin ||3 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: Do not use melatonin if you have asthma or an autoimmune disease.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX33206
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $6.00
You can also order by calling