TMG Powder 50 Grams by Life Extension
Trimethylglycine (TMG) is also called glycine betaine, but the name trimethylglycine signifies that it has three methyl groups attached to each molecule of glycine. TMG operates along a pathway similar to that of vitamin B12. It is a “methyl donor,”. These compounds provide extra methyl groups to help support the conversion of homocysteine back to methionine. TMG alone or in combination with other nutrients may support cardiovascular health by helping promote healthy homocysteine levels.
- Take one rounded scoop one to two times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- TMG should be taken with co-factors vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Rounded Scoop
Servings per Container: 100
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG, also called Betaine but not betaine HCl) ||500 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: none.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: If muscle tension or headaches occur, reduce dose or discontinue product, and inform your physician if they do not subside.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX34905
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.50
You can also order by calling