Venotone 60 Sustained Release Caps by Life Extension (expires 01/2015)
Short dated product. Expires 01/2015.
Horse chestnut extract supports a healthy fluid balance and healthy blood vessels. The key active ingredient in horse chestnut is a substance called escin.
Venotone is an extract of horse chestnut, which has been standardized and concentrated to ensure quality, consistency and biological activity. Sustained release provides continuous activity while minimizing the potential for gastric irritation.
- Take one capsule every 12 hours, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Sustained release provides continuous activity while minimizing any possible gastric irritation.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Horse Chestnut seed (Aesculus hippocastanum) powdered extract yielding 20% (50 mg) triterpene glycosides calculated as escin ||250 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, vegetable stearate, gelatin.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives.
Warning: Do not take with anticoagulants or aspirin. If your liver or kidney function is impaired, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
60 Sustained Release Capsules
Product ID: LX40806
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $5.21
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.