Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg 100 caps by Life Extension
In the body, L-carnitine helps maintain cellular energy metabolism by assisting in the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria within the cell, where fats are oxidized to produce the cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate or ATP).
Acetyl-L-carnitine is the acetylated ester of the amino acid L-carnitine. Acetyl-L-carnitine is an endogenous mitochondrial membrane compound that helps maintain mitochondrial bioenergetics and may help lower oxidative stress.
Acetyl-L-carnitine and L-carnitine are absorbed into the bloodstream efficiently. Both help carry carrying long-chain fatty acids across the membrane into the mitochondria where they are burned for energy production and utilized efficiently by the cells. Acetyl-L-carnitine is also thought to cross the blood-brain barrier and help guard against oxidative damage.
- Take two capsules once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product is best utilized when taken on an empty stomach with water or juice in divided doses 45 minutes before breakfast and lunch.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 50
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride) ||1000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: For some people, L-carnitine, especially acetyl-Lcarnitine, may have a stimulating effect. Therefore, it may be unwise to take it in the evening.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX44910
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $25.50
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.