MSM 1000 mg 100 caps by Life Extension
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane or dimethyl sulfone) is a sulfur-contain-ing molecule found in various plants and some body tissues. It is a natural and efficient source of the sulfur that is used by many of the body’s structural molecules.
Suggested Use: Take three capsules once or twice daily with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 33
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Methylsulfonylmethane ||3000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX45110
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.50
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.