Potassium Iodide Tablets 130 mg 14 tabs by Life Extension
Each Life Extension tablets contains 130 mg of potassium iodine.
- Potassium iodide should only be taken when instructed to do so by official health warnings.
- Do not use as an everyday supplement.
- Adults take one tablet.
- Children 3 to 18 years take one half (1/2) tablet.
- Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
- Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eighth (1/8) tablet.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 14
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Potassium iodide ||130 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to iodine.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX57714
This product has been discontinued.
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.