Potassium Iodide Tablets 130 mg 14 tabs by Life Extension
Potassium iodide is a specific blocker of thyroid radio-iodine uptake.
- Potassium iodide should only be taken when instructed to do so by official health warnings.
- Do not use as an everyday supplement.
- Adults take one tablet.
- Children 3 to 18 years take one half (1/2) tablet.
- Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
- Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eighth (1/8) tablet.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 14
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Potassium iodide ||130 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to iodine.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX57714
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $5.21
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.