Creatine Powder 500 Grams by Life Extension
- Provides Healthy Muscle Support
- Dietary Supplement
Creatine is naturally produced in the human body from amino acids L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine primarily in the kidney and liver and transported in the blood to help supply energy to all cells in the body. Creatine is metabolized into phosphocreatine, an important storage form used by the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon once daily.
- Take with meals or immediately following exercise.
- Mix with juice, water, or protein drink, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1/4 Tsp (approx. 1.28 g)
Servings per Container: about 391
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|CREAPUREŽ creatine monohydrate ||1.25 g ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: none.
Warning: People with impaired kidney function should avoid creatine supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX61005
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $21.75
You can also order by calling