Migra-Eeze Standardized Butterbur-Ginger-Riboflavin Formula 60 sgels
In Germany, doctors are recommending a natural extract from the herb butterbur (Petasites hybridus) to those who suffer from regular episodes of head cavity discomfort. In clinical trials in both Germany and the United States, butterbur reduced the incidence of head cavity discomforts by up to 61%.
Butterbur’s principal active constituent, petasin, reduces smooth muscle spasms and helps relax the constriction of cerebral blood vessels. Butterbur’s ability to relax constricted arteries and smooth muscle may help control head cavity discomfort.
Migra-Eeze contains butterbur root extract standardized to provide 22.5 mg of petasins with each daily dose of two softgels. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and ginger are included based on the ability of these nutrients to exert functional changes that may also guard against head cavity discomfort.
- Take two softgels daily in divided doses with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Migra-Eeze should be taken regularly for four to six months for maximum benefit.
- Resume supplementation for another four to six month cycle if needed.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate) ||400 mg ||23,529 %|
|Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) CO2 Extract (root) [std. to 15% petasins (22.5 mg)] ||150 mg ||*|
|Ginger (Zinigiber officinale) Extract (root) [standardized to 5% gingerols (12.5 mg)] ||250 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob extract, lecithin.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX70906
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $22.13
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.