Super CLA Blend with Sesame Lignans 1000 mg 120 sgels by Life Extension
- With Sesame Lignans
- Helps Maintain Optimal Weight†
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplement
†Supplement to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Super CLA Blend is a concentrated blend of free fatty acids derived from safflower oil. Super CLA Blend consists of a minimum of 78% conjugated linoleic acid yielding optimal levels including the two active isomers C18:2 c9,t11 and C18:2 t10,c12, and minimizing the inactive isomers, ensuring a consistent isomer profile.
- Take three softgels daily with meals.
- Can be taken in divided doses or all at once.
- Do not take with fiber supplements.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 40
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 || |
|Calories from Fat ||27 || |
|Total Fat ||3 g ||5%|
|CLA Blend [min. 78% conjugated linoleic acid (2340 mg)] ||3000 mg ||*|
|Sesame seed (Sesamum indicium) lignan extract ||20 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, water, silicon dioxide, lecithin, carob, rosemary extract.
This product contains NO milk, egg, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Warning: This product should not be used by individuals who have an allergy to sesame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX81812
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $27.00
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.