Butterbur Extract with Standardized Rosmarinic Acid 60 sgels by Life Extension
For nearly three decades, doctors in Germany have used a standardized extract of the herb butterbur for their patients suffering from nasal discomfort and its related problems. Butterbur’s main active ingredient is petasin, a phytochemical
that may reduce spasms in smooth muscle, thus relaxing swollen nasal membranes.
Butterbur Extract with Standardized Rosmarinic Acid contains a patented butterbur extract. State-of-the-art technology allows for standardization of butterbur’s key active ingredients while ensuring that the extract is free of any undesirable compounds.
This formula also contains standardized rosmarinic acid, a plant polyphenol derived from rosemary leaf, luteolin another plant flavonoid, and perilla leaf extract.
- Take one softgel twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take with fiber supplements.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) CO2 Extract (root) [std. to 15% petasins (11.25 mg)] ||75 mg ||*|
|Rosmarinic Acid (from Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract) ||50 mg ||*|
|Luteolin [from perilla leaf extract (Perilla frutescens)] ||4 mg ||*|
|Perilla leaf 4:1 extract (Perilla frutescens) ||50 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: beeswax, soy lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob color.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product ID: LX88406
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $33.00
You can also order by calling