Natural Appetite Control 90 sgels by Life Extension
Korean pine nuts contain the highest concentration of pinolenic acid of any species of pine nut in the world. The vegetable-sourced pinolenic acid may help to suppress appetite by stimulating the appetite controlling hormone cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) in the gastrointestinal tract.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
- To reduce meal size, take three softgels 30-60 minutes before the meal with the highest caloric content, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- To reduce snacking, you can take three softgels between meals.
- Do not exceed six softgels daily.
- The best time to use this product may be in the evening to reduce food intake before bedtime.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||27 || |
|Calories from Fat ||27 || |
|Total Fat ||3 g ||4.6%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat ||2 g || |
|Monounsaturated Fat ||0.78 g || |
|Saturated Fat ||0.21 g ||1.05%|
|Cholesterol ||0 mg ||0%|
|Korean Pine Nut (Pinus koraiensis) Seed Oil (triglyceride mixture containing pinolenic acid) ||3000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto.
Contains soybeans and tree nuts.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX89109
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $21.00
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.