Dual-Action MicroDermAbrasion 2.4 oz (68 g) by Life Extension
Unlike harsh, irregular particles in facial scrubs or aluminum oxide used in other exfoliates, Dual-Action MicroDermAbrasion Advanced Exfoliate contains advanced spherical-shaped silica particles (aluminum-free), providing uniform exfoliation.
Dual-Action MicroDermAbrasion Advanced Exfoliate contains the Linked-Papai C-MPB anti-aging enzyme to provide dual-action exfoliation. Even though the Linked-Papai C-MPB is a highly effective enzymatic peel, it is not irritating.
This product is unique in that it provides advanced avenanthramides (compounds found in oats) that soothe new skin that can become naturally irritated by abrasion or being exposed to the environment.
- Using fingertips, apply to moistened skin. Using a rotary motion, gently massage for 15-20 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Use once daily, or more or less frequently as preferred.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Test in a small area before using on entire face. Use sparingly and only as often as needed.
- Dark speckles are a natural characteristic of the product.
Water, silica, emulsifying wax NF, butylene glycol, sunflower oil, squalane, pentylene glycol, dihydroavenanthramide D, Aspalathus linearis leaf extract, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, papain, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, tetrasodium, EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use and contact a physician.
Linked-Papain™ C-MPB is a trademark of Engelhard Corporation.
2.4 oz (68 g)
Product ID: LX89902
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $29.96
You can also order by calling