Rosmarinic Acid Extract 60 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
The herb Rosemary has a number of components found to be beneficial. Rosmarinic acid is a plant polyphenol derived from rosemary leaf. It is thought to have a number of health-promoting effects. This extract helps maintain a variety of functions necessary for good immunity, such as sustaining normal basophil, cytokine and eosinophil functions. It also helps support healthy liver function, including phase I and II detoxification enzymes. Luteolin has been added to the extract, which also helps to regulate inflammatory response and the proper functioning of the immune system. This combination makes rosmarinic acid a unique product with worthwhile health benefits.
- Take one capsule once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product is best utilized when taken after the morning meal.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Rosmarinic Acid (from Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract) ||100 mg ||*|
|Luteolin [from Perilla leaf extract (Perilla frutescens)] ||4 mg ||*|
|Perilla leaf 4:1 extract (Perilla frutescens) ||50 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX91706
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $44.25
You can also order by calling
|No Library articles at this time. Please check back soon.|
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.