Benfotiamine with Thiamine 100 mg 120 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Benfotiamine, a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine), helps support healthy blood sugar metabolism and protect the body’s tissues against advanced glycation end products (AGEs) and oxidative stress.
- Take one capsule four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If using Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer or Super Carnosine, only two to three capsules daily are needed to reach the optimal dose of 400 mg daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) ||25 mg ||1667 %|
|Benfotiamine ||100 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX92012
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.96
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.