Benfotiamine with Thiamine 100 mg 120 Vegetarian Caps by Life Extension
Benfotiamine, a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine), helps support healthy blood sugar metabolism and protect the body’s tissues against advanced glycation end products (AGEs) and oxidative stress.
- Take one capsule four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If using Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer or Super Carnosine, only two to three capsules daily are needed to reach the optimal dose of 400 mg daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) ||25 mg ||1667 %|
|Benfotiamine ||100 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX92012
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.96
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.