Super-Absorbable CoQ10 with d-Limonene 50 mg 60 sgels by Life Extension
The mitochondria are the cellsí energy powerhouses, and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function. CoQ10 is required to convert fats and sugars into cellular energy.
Super Absorbable CoQ10 with d-Limonene provides the ubiquinone form of CoQ10 in a super-emulsified formulation that increases the amount of CoQ10 absorbed.
- For those over age 30, take one softgel daily after a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take with fiber supplements.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 ||50 mg ||*|
|Cold-Pressed Orange Oil Extract (Citrus sinensis) (peel) [std. to 90% d-Limonene (100 mg)] ||111 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: ethyl oleate NF, polysorbate 80, softgel (gelatin, water, glycerin), D-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservative.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have had a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Product ID: LX94906
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $18.75
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.