Fast-Acting Joint Formula 30 caps by Life Extension
People who suffer from joint discomfort often take pain relief products. Regrettably, those can pose health risks and accelerate cartilage loss in the joints. And while glucosamine and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) supplements can safely improve joint structure and functionality, it may take weeks or even months for their effects to be fully felt.
Scientists have identified several innovative compounds that work to provide safe, effective, fast-acting support for aging joints. These novel compounds are combined in Fast-Acting Joint Formula, a one-a-day formulation designed to promote joint comfort and ease of motion in days, rather than weeks or months. One capsule a day supplies:
- 300 mg of solubilized keratin, a bioactive form of keratin protein that supplies cysteine and other high-sulfur precursors needed to quickly rebuild vital joint tissue. Solubilized keratin helps regulate prostaglandin E2 associated with joint degradation, while increasing activity of antioxidants like superoxide dismutase and glutathione that shield joints from free-radical assault.
- 200 mg of Decursinol-50, a fast-acting fluid-regulating compound derived from the herb Korean Angelica (Angelica gigas Nakai). Decursinol-50 goes to work immediately, helping to maintain the normal healthy function of DNA transcription factors and inhibiting inflammatory factors.
- 40 mg of Hyal-Joint, a unique, patented form of hyaluronic acid that increases viscosity of the synovial fluid that cushions joint cartilage. Like premium motor oil for a car engine, Hyal-Joint protects against joint wear and tear, supplying a patented blend of hyaluronic acid, collagen and other glycosaminoglycans to lubricate joints and help rebuild joint tissue.
Fast-Acting Joint Formula is highly effective by itself. For maximum, broad-spectrum protection it can be used in conjunction with other joint-support formulas like ArthroMax with Theaflavins.
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Two capsules can be taken if needed until desired effect is obtained, then take one capsule daily thereafter.
- May provide added benefit when taken with ArthroMax or other joint support formulas.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Hyal-Joint™ Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate, collagen, and glycosaminoglycan complex) ||40 mg ||*|
|Decursinol-50™ (Angelica gigas Nakai) extract (root) [std. to 0.1% (0.2 mg) decursinol] ||200 mg ||*|
|Solubilized Keratin ||300 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, gelatin capsule, vegetable stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Hyal-Joint™ is a trademark of Bioiberica, S.A
Decursinol-50™ is a trademark of SunBio Corporation.
Product ID: LX96503
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $29.25
You can also order by calling