D-Ribose Powder 150 Grams (5.29 oz.) by Life Extension
The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy. D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.
- Take one level scoop once or twice daily with food for supporting cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For alternative dosing, take one scoop before and after exercise.
- D-Ribose has a natural mildly sweet taste and can be mixed into hot or cold food.
- D-Ribose can be used as a sweetener.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Powder.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Scoop (5000 mg)
Servings per Container: Approx. 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 ||*|
|Total Carbohydrates ||5 g ||2%|
|Sugars ||5 g ||*|
|Bioenergy RIBOSE™ (Non-GMO D-Ribose) ||5000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: none.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Bioenergy RIBOSE is the property of Bioenergy Life Science, Inc.
Warning: D-ribose can mildly lower blood glucose levels; therefore, insulin-dependent diabetics should check with their healthcare practitioner before starting on the supplement. Take D-ribose with meals, or at least mixed into juice, milk, or fruit, to offset the blood glucose-lowering effect.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
150 Grams (5.29 oz.)
Product ID: LX97215
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $20.63
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.