D-Ribose Powder 150 Grams (5.29 oz.) by Life Extension
The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy. D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.
- Take one level scoop once or twice daily with food for supporting cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For alternative dosing, take one scoop before and after exercise.
- D-Ribose has a natural mildly sweet taste and can be mixed into hot or cold food.
- D-Ribose can be used as a sweetener.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Powder.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Scoop (5000 mg)
Servings per Container: Approx. 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 ||*|
|Total Carbohydrates ||5 g ||2%|
|Sugars ||5 g ||*|
|Bioenergy RIBOSE™ (Non-GMO D-Ribose) ||5000 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: none.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Bioenergy RIBOSE is the property of Bioenergy Life Science, Inc.
Warning: D-ribose can mildly lower blood glucose levels; therefore, insulin-dependent diabetics should check with their healthcare practitioner before starting on the supplement. Take D-ribose with meals, or at least mixed into juice, milk, or fruit, to offset the blood glucose-lowering effect.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase of out seal is broken or damaged
- if you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
150 Grams (5.29 oz.)
Product ID: LX97215
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $20.63
You can also order by calling