Minami MorDHA Essential Prenatal Support Formula Lemon Flavor 60 sgels
Special: Free Shipping on your order with purchase of this product (US only).
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- DHA is essential for the proper development of infants and children
- 75% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 465 mg Omega-3s in only 1 softgel
- 600 mg Total Omega-3s - Twice the minimum recommendation (300 mg) of daily Omega-3 intake
MorDHA is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 465 mg of DHA nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. A woman's demand for DHA increases during pregnancy and DHA taken during lactation enhances the quality of breast milk. DHA is also essential for the proper development of infants and children.
600 mg of Total Omega-3s is twice the minimum recommendation (300 mg according to the National Institute of Health (NIH) of daily Omega-3 intake in one easy-to-swallow softgel - one of the highest potency formulas available on the market, MoreDHA offers a clean, lemon flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Cold Pressed. Smart Choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands - the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take - now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents like hexane, and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status - a very stringent European standard.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||10 || |
|Calories from Fat ||10 || |
|Total Fat ||1 g ||1%|
|Saturated Fat ||0 g ||0%|
|Unsaturated Fat ||0.5 g || |
|Trans Fat ||0 g || |
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||600 mg || |
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||465 mg ||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||63 mg ||*|
|Other Omega-3s ||72 mg ||*|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids ||28 mg || |
|LA (Linoleic Acid) ||4 mg ||*|
|Other Omega-6s ||24 mg ||*|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids ||4 mg || |
|Oleic Acid ||4 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), fish gelatin, glycerin, natural lemon flavor, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Product ID: MN61004
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $25.20
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.