Minami PlusKenkO Orange Flavor 30 sgels by Minami
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health, Mood and Healthy Skin
- 70% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
PlusKenkO is a premium Omega-3-6-9 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that provides targeted female support for mood as well as healthy hair, skin and nails - all in a convenient, once daily serving. PlusKenkO offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science - Minami Nutrition is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
Cold pressed. Smart choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands - the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400ºF. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take - now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents like hexane, and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status - a very stringent European standard.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. No intended for children.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||10 || |
| Calories from Fat ||10 || |
|Total Fat ||1 g ||1%|
| Saturated Fat ||0 g ||0%|
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.5 g || |
| Trans Fat ||0 g || |
|Zinc ||5 mg ||33%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||567 mg || |
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||389 mg ||*|
| DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||117 mg ||*|
| SDA (Stearidonic Acid) ||23 mg ||*|
| ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) ||15 mg ||*|
| Other Omega-3s ||14 mg ||*|
| ETA (Eicosatetraenoic Acid) ||9 mg ||*|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids ||127 mg || |
| Other Omega-6s ||69 mg ||*|
| GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid) ||43 mg ||*|
| AA (Arachidonic Acid) ||15 mg ||*|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids ||27 mg ||*|
|Omega-7 Fatty Acids ||6 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), fish gelatin, flaxseed oil, borage oil, macadamia nut, glycerin, natural orange flavor, beeswax, zinc, soy lecithin, colorant (iron oxide), mixed tocopherols.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Product ID: MN61030
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $21.60
You can also order by calling