Minami CardiO-3 Once Daily Heart Support Formula Orange Flavor 60 sgels (exp. 4/14)
Special: Free Shipping on your order with purchase of this product (US only).
Short dated product. Expires 04/2014.
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- 90% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 900 mg Omega-3s in only 1 softgel
CardiO-3 is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 900 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. CardiO-3 offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste, supports cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already in the normal range.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
Cold Pressed. Smart Choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands - the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take - now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents like hexane, and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status - a very stringent European standard.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||10 || |
|Calories from Fat ||10 || |
|Total Fat ||1 g ||2%|
|Saturated Fat ||0 g ||0%|
|Unsaturated Fat ||1 g || |
|Trans Fat ||0 g || |
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||900 mg || |
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||635 mg ||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||194 mg ||*|
|Other Omega-3s ||71 mg ||*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids ||20 mg ||*|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids ||30 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), gelatin, glycerin, natural orange flavor, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols.
Warning: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Product ID: MN61086
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $19.95
You can also order by calling