Sambucus for Kids 120 ml (4 fl oz) by Nature's Way
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Formulated Just for Kids. Great Tasting
- Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Nature's Way Original Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings per Container: 12
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 |
|Total Carbohydrates ||7 g ||2%|
|Sugars ||5 g ||*|
|Proprietary Blend:Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract, Propolis ||239 mg ||*|
|Standardized ElderberryBioActives Extract (berry) from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar berries ||50 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
This product does NOT contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and gluten.
120 ml (4 fl oz)
Product ID: NW06973
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.29
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.