Sambucus Immune System Syrup 120 ml (4 fl oz) by Nature's Way
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Echinacea, Zinc, Propolis & Vitamin C
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune syrup contains a unique, full spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoids BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) 4 times daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings per Container: 12
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 || |
|Total Carbohydrate ||7 g ||2%|
|Sugars ||5 g ||*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||100 mg ||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate) ||10 mg ||67%|
|Proprietary Blend:Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extact, Propolis ||478 mg ||*|
|Proprietary Blend:Elderberry BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries ||100 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
This product does NOT contain artificial preservatives and gluten.
120 ml (4 fl oz)
Product ID: NW06974
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.29
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.