Primadophilus Reuteri 5 oz (141.75 g) by Nature's Way
- Once Daily
- True Potency 3 billion CFU
- Multi-Strain Powder + scFOS
- Digestive Support & Immune Health
Digestion & Immunity
- Multi-Strain Formula with lactobacillus and bifidobacterium to fortify both the large and small intestine
- With L. Reuteri (pronounced roy'-tur-eye) — a special type of lactobacillus naturally found in human breast milk and one of the first defenses a nursing mother passes to her child.
- Prebiotic Support with NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) to optimally feed probiotics in the intestine.
Primadophilus Reuteri has a potency of at least 3 billion CFU through to its expiration date. Most other probiotic brands claim potency at time of manufacture.
Children under 2 years of age give 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 grams) daily between meals.
Children 2 years of age and older: give 1 teaspoon (3 grams) daily between meals. May be added to liquid or infant formula.
Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Teaspoon (3 g)
Servings per Container: 47
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||5 |
|Total Carbohydrate ||3 g ||1%|
| Dietary Fiber ||2 g ||7%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ||4 mg ||7%|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 3 Billion CFU (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus,Lactobacillus reuteri HA-188) ||85 mg ||*|
|NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) ||1.8 g ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Potato starch, Silica
May contain a minimal residual amount of milk or soy protein.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
5 oz (141.75 g)
Product ID: NW14241
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.39
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.