Umcka Cold & Flu Fructose-Free Syrup Berry 4 oz (120 ml) by Nature's Way
- Natural Relief
- Minor Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clinially Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X PLUS Alpha CF
- Suitable for Children
- 99% Alcohol Free
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots & originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold & flu formula:
- UMCKA: (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) Shortens duration & reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat & bronchial symptoms
- Alpha CF: (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, ipecacuanha 3X & Phosphorus 6X) Provides multi-symptom relief of colds & flu.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-1/2 teaspoon (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Servings per Container:
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X(Pain reliever/fever reducer) |
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X(Cough suppressant) |
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X(Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat) |
|Ipecacuanha 3X(Nasal decongestant) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Aronia juice citric acid, lactose, maltodextrin, natural berry flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
4 oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW15148
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.19
You can also order by calling