Umcka Cold & Flu Relief Berry Flavor 20 Chewable tabs by Nature's Way
- Natural Relief
- Minor Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X Plus Alpha CF
- Suitable For Children
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots & originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold & flu formula:
- UMCKA: (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) Shortens duration & reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat & bronchial symptoms
- Alpha CF: (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, ipecacuanha 3X & Phosphorus 6X) Provides multi-symptom relief of colds & flu.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hour after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age or older: Take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Servings per Container: 20
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X(Pain reliever/fever reducer) |
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X(Cough suppressant) |
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X(Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat) |
|Ipecacuanha 3X(Nasal decongestant) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
20 Chewable Tablets
Product ID: NW15159
Your Price: $10.19
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.