Umcka ColdCare Original Drops 1 fl oz (30 ml) by Nature's Way
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- 13% Alcohol
- Traditional Formula
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold & flu formula:
Umcka Cold Care :
- Shortens duration & speeds recovery time
- Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 4 to 5 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Servings per Container:
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: purified water, vegetable source glycerin.
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
1 fl oz (30 ml)
Product ID: NW15270
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.29
You can also order by calling