Sambucus Immune System Syrup 240 ml (8 fl oz) by Nature's Way
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Echinacea, Zinc, Propolis & Vitamin C
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune syrup contains a unique, full spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoids BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) 4 times daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings per Container: 24
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||30 || |
|Total Carbohydrate ||7 g ||2%|
|Sugars ||5 g ||*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||100 mg ||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate) ||10 mg ||67%|
|Proprietary Blend:Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extact, Propolis ||478 mg ||*|
|Proprietary Blend:Elderberry BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries ||100 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
This product does NOT contain artificial preservatives and gluten.
240 ml (8 fl oz)
Product ID: NW15333
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $18.59
You can also order by calling