Umcka FastActives Cold Relief Cherry Flavor 10 Packets by Nature's Way
- Shortens Duration
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Infections
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Suitable For Children
Umcka shortens the duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections including: congestion, cough, headache, hoarseness, minor aches, sore throat and helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Packet
Servings per Container: 10
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, silica, xylitol.
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
10 Powder Packets
Product ID: NW15347
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $6.29
You can also order by calling