EfaGold Krill Oil 500 mg 60 sgels by Nature's Way
Nature's Way Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill - one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||10 |
|Calories from fat ||10 |
|Total Fat ||1 g ||2%|
|Cholesterol ||20 mg ||7%|
|Sodium ||5 mg ||<1%|
|Krill Oil ||1 g (1,000 mg) ||*|
| Omega-3 Fatty Acids ||220 mg ||*|
| Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ||120 mg ||*|
| Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ||55 mg ||*|
| Phospholipids ||400 mg ||*|
| Astaxanthin ||80 mcg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified water
This product does NOT contain artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, artificial preservatives, gluten or sugar.
Warning: People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Product ID: NW15432
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $21.49
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.