Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ultra Potency 1 fl oz (30 ml) by Nature's Way
Hydraplenish maximum potency serum with 88% hyaluronic acid is an ultra-intense, moisture-locking therapy that frees skin from visible signs of dryness in a way no other moisturizer can. Use regularly and the years seem to disappear.
- Smooth, supple, plump skin is instantly revealed.
- Lines and wrinkles appear significantly reduced.
- Skin rediscovers the radiant look you remember.
Revolutionary Skin Hydration
Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid serum has three mechanisms of action that help make visible age reversal a reality:
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid absorbs more than 1,000 times its weight in water to smooth away the appearance of fine dry lines in seconds.
- Water-plumping technology creates in-depth hydration to visibly "fill in" wrinkles.
- Concentrated moisture barrier restoration helps keep moisture in and external irritants out.
Shake well before use. Mornings and evenings apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can also be used anytime over makeup when skin feels tight or dry.
For extra-intense hydration therapy, or in dry climates, reactivate the serum by lightly misting face with purified water throughout the day.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, SD Alcohol 38-B (Organic Lavender Alcohol), Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Chaenomeles Japonica (Quince), Seed Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium PCA
No animal testing. Vegetarian friendly. Contains no dioxanes, parabens, phthalates, petroleum products or animal-derived ingredients.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
1 fl oz (30 ml)
Product ID: NW15521
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $25.19
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.