Umcka ColdCare Sugar-Free Soothing Syrup Grape Flavor 4 fl oz
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99% Alcohol-Free
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold & flu formula:
Umcka Cold Care :
- Shortens duration & speeds recovery time
- Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Servings per Container:
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: citric acid, maltodextrin, natural color, natural grape flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
4 fl oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW15794
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.59
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.