Organic Sambucus 120 ml (4 fl oz) by Nature's Way (expires 08/2014)
Short dated product. Expires 08/2014.
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- USDA Certified Organic
- GMO and Gluten Free, Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Organic Agave
- Organic Sambucus syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings per Container: 12
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||35 |
|Total Carbohydrate ||9 g ||3%|
|Sugars ||8 g ||*|
|Organic Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries ||100 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Organic agave, Purified water, Citric acid, Organic raspberry flavor
Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified No Artificial Preservatives, Sweetened with Agave
Warning: To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
120 ml (4 fl oz)
Product ID: NW15796
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $6.99
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.