Sambucus FluCare 30 Chewable Lozenges by Nature's Way
- Multi-Symptom Relief
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Cough, Congestion & Sore Throat
- Elderberry Syrup with Alpha CF
- Great Tasting
- Naturally relieves symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuff/runny nose
- Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
For Children and Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Temporarily relieves common symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- stuffy nose
- runny nose
Suggested Use: Chew or dissolve lozenges in the mouth. Do not swallow lozenges whole. For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms.
|Age ||Dose |
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older ||Take 1 chewable lozenge four times daily. |
|Children 6-11 years of age ||Take 1 chewable lozenge two times daily. |
|Children under 6 years of age ||Ask a doctor. |
| DRUG FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Lozenge
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2x, Sambucus nigra 3X |
(Pain reliever and fever reducer)
|Byronia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X(Cough suppressant) |
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X(Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat) |
|Ipecacuanha 3X(Nasal decongestant) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Elderberry extract, fructose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, mannitol, natural flavors, silica, sorbitol, sucrose.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
30 Chewable Lozenges
Product ID: NW15799
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.59
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.