Sambucus FluCare 30 Chewable Lozenges by Nature's Way
- Multi-Symptom Relief
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Cough, Congestion & Sore Throat
- Elderberry Syrup with Alpha CF
- Great Tasting
- Naturally relieves symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuff/runny nose
- Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
For Children and Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Temporarily relieves common symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- stuffy nose
- runny nose
Suggested Use: Chew or dissolve lozenges in the mouth. Do not swallow lozenges whole. For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms.
|Age ||Dose |
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older ||Take 1 chewable lozenge four times daily. |
|Children 6-11 years of age ||Take 1 chewable lozenge two times daily. |
|Children under 6 years of age ||Ask a doctor. |
| DRUG FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Lozenge
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2x, Sambucus nigra 3X |
(Pain reliever and fever reducer)
|Byronia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X(Cough suppressant) |
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X(Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat) |
|Ipecacuanha 3X(Nasal decongestant) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Elderberry extract, fructose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, mannitol, natural flavors, silica, sorbitol, sucrose.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
30 Chewable Lozenges
Product ID: NW15799
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $9.59
You can also order by calling