Umcka Cough Max Relief 4 oz (120 ml) by Nature's Way
- Soothing Syrup
- Max Relief
- Cough, Congestion, Bronchial Irritations, Chest Congestion, Sore Throat
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X Plus 5 Supportive Actives
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- Suitable For Children
- 99% Alcohol-Free
- English Ivy Base
Umcka Cough :
- Clinically proven Pelargonium sidoides plus 5 supportive homeopathic actives in a natural base of English Ivy
- Shortens duration of coughs, colds and upper respiratory irritations
- Reduces severity of coughs, colds and upper respiratory irritations
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Servings per Container:
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|Aconitum napellus 3X(Cough Suppressant and pain reliever) |
|Bryonia alba 3X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C, Stannum metallicum 6C(Cough suppressant and expectorant) |
|Spongia tosta 3X(Cough suppressant) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, english ivy leaf extract, lactose, maltodextrin, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
4 oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW15864
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $10.19
You can also order by calling