Umcka ColdCare Children's Cherry Flavor Syrup 4 fl oz (120 ml) by Nature's Way
Short Dated: Expires 8/31/16 (50% Off)
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- Natural Medicine
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Sore Throat, Nasal/Chest Congestion
- For Ages 2 & Up
- 99.95 Alcohol Free
Natural Medicine made from Pelargonium sidoides, a medicinal plant of South African origin
- Clinically proven
- Shortens duration of common colds plus bronchial & sinus infections
- Reduces severity of cough, congestions and sore throat
- Attacks the cause of illness in the sinus, nose, throat and chest rather than just relieve symptoms
For best results, use at first sign symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily. Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily. Children 2-5 years of age: Take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) three times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Servings per Container:
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X(Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms) |
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified, water.
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
4 fl oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW60165
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $5.99
You can also order by calling