Bonecal Triple Action 120 tabs by Quality of Life Labs
- Bone Health
- With DimaCal, MBP, D3 & K2
- Promotes Calcium Absorption
- Shuttles Calcium to the Bones
- Helps Calcium Attach to the Bones
Just because you take a calcium supplement does not mean you will absorb it. Based on the latest scientific research on calcium absorption and utilization, Triple-Action BoneCal works in three ways to build stronger, healthier bones:
- Promotes Calcium Absorption: BoneCal features DimaCal dicalcium malate — one of the best, most bioavailable, and non-constipating sources of calcium — plus chelated magnesium and vitamin D3, key conutrients needed for calcium absorption.
- Shuttles Calcium to the Bones: Once calcium has been absorbed into the bloodstream, vitamin K directs it into the bones and away from the arteries. BoneCal contains natural vitamin K2, which is better absorbed and longer lasting than vitamin K1.
- Helps Calcium Attach to the Bones: Bones are made up of calcium and collagen. Calcium is needed for bone strength, but without collagen, it has no place to attach to the bones. BoneCal contains MBP, a clinically researched natural milk protein that helps create the collagen calcium needs to “stick” to bones, thus increasing bone mineral density.
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets twice daily with meals.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) ||500 IU ||125%|
|Vitamin K2 (as VitaMK7 natural vitamin K2) ||22.5 mcg ||28%|
|Calcium (as DimaCal dicalcium malate) ||500 mg ||50%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) ||250 mg ||62.5%|
|Japanese Sargassum horneri algae extract ||150 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable magnesium stearate, natural glaze.
This product is gluten-free.
Warning: DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
Product ID: QOL0305
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $24.99
You can also order by calling